Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wonderful Will

Will loves to get a laugh out of his audience. Once he does, he'll repeat the comedy act over and over. The other day we were playing outside. Josie created a game where her and Ben were good guy pirates. She offered up the role of 3rd good guy pirate to which Will informed her "I'm with Mom. I'm her sidekick, Mr. Funnypants." It was very matter-of-factly. I couldn't help but crack up. So then Will kept saying "Call me Mr. Funnypants!" in his deeper baritone voice. The kid can pretty much make anything sound hilarious when he uses that determined deep voice.

Tonight Will was asking Billy and I the name of each president from their president flash cards. We enjoyed this game too because we would try to tell him by just looking at the picture not the name on the opposite side. Then he decided to pull a fast one and opened up his bug flash cards. Will ran them over to us (we were cleaning up dinner) and asked what president is this?! That Will is President Caterpillar. Oh the laughs he got on that one. We then had President Black Widow Spider followed by my personal favorite President Moth. Oh Mr. Funnypants.

Lastly, When Ben got his pink tutu to be Gloria the hippo for Halloween, Will requested a green tutu. He told me he would be Incredible Hulk with it.

This morning Will told me he was on Team Purple. It was two seconds before he ran down the hall to wrestle his brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment