Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mr. Funny Pants

Will is on a roll lately... the kid keeps cracking us up. Here are a few Will stories...

We were at the grocery store this weekend while Grandshe was in town. Will was pushing a little cart and told my mom he needed to grab a big green pepper. She told him it wasn't on the list, he then informed Grandshe he needed it for his pepper collection. Who knew?!

While we were heading home from the grocery store Will asked if I could turn on the Monkees because Grandshe doesn't know that song.... Never mind The Monkees were a band before Will (or I) were born.

Over Thanksgiving break Josie asked Grandshe to teach her how to knit. Grandshe got out the crochet hooks and some yarn. Will grabbed it all and started to "knit". He let us all know he was working on a blanket. He insisted on finishing his blanket before he got in the tub.  He was "knitting" for almost an hour.  Then once we got him in the tub, he kept making us check on his knitting needles because he could "hear" someone playing with his needles.

Will wasn't listening to us the other day. We reminded him mom and dad are the boss. Will let us know that Josie is actually the boss. The next day he insisted on wearing a red shirt handed down to him from his sister that says, "I may be little, but I'm the boss."

While I was cooking with the kids, Will asked when he can cook with the big black knives. I told him when he's 16. Then he said, "Why can't I cook with the knives before I can drive?!" After that convo he asked me, "Where is my head?!" when he couldn't find a toy.

Will has really gotten into football lately... Billy couldn't be happier. We were watching a game and he asked when he can go to a real live Irish football game. He was asking for the 100th time when we were at Grandpa's house. I told him to ask Grandpa because that's his best bet of getting to go. He climbed into Grandpa's lap. Gave a hug and kiss, really working his magic. Then in his deep scratchy voice he made his request... how could Grandpa say no?!

Matching Beards!


No comments:

Post a Comment