Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My funny boys

The boys are cracking me up lately....

If you compliment Will's outfit he will say, "Ohhhh thank you!" The ohhhh is higher pitched and he sounds so surprised to get the compliment. When we play hide-n-seek, when Will gets found he says, "Ah man! My turn!" Lastly, when we go over to Quinn's house, Will gets so excited. He'll say the whole way there, "Millie, best fwend! I love her." Millie is Quinn's dog. When we get to their house his tune changes. He still says she's his best friend but it is quickly followed up with a "hold you!" Which is how he asks to be held. I think he prefers his best friend from a distance for a bit, but he is so excited to see Millie every time.

Ben is just as funny. The other day I asked him a question and he walked up to me leaned his head down slightly to let me know he was serious, and said "I'm Spiderman mom". He did the exact same thing to his preschool teacher yesterday. Ben continues to love to sing. When we go into Josie's room he will start singing "It's been a hard days night, I've been working like a dog!" then points up to Josie's Beatles poster and says, "Beatles, mom, right here!"


1 comment:

  1. How cute are they! Aren't those Little Ones just so much fun? They really put life in perspective. Enjoy them, they grow up too fast. Thanks for starting my day off with a smile.

    ReplyDelete