Wednesday, March 2, 2011

18 months and counting








The boys turned 18months on February 17th. I was on jury duty, then they had double ear infections, so we are little behind on our 18month pictures for the family wall downstairs.

Yesterday I took the boys into Portrait Innovations to capture their little faces. The boys fell asleep on the way and are still getting over their double ear infections. So needless to say they weren't exactly thrilled with the idea. But I figured I just need 3 good pics. One of each of them individually and then the two together. Click, click, click.... done! WRONG.

Long story short, the photographer didn't want to be there and neither did the boys. After 5 minutes of attempting to take their pics, she gave up and told me to come back that afternoon. That's when I decided, forget you Portrait Innovations! I can do this. And I did. We walked into the house I took off their coats, sat them in our lazy boy chair and said "Smile! Say Cheese! Peek-a-boo!" I even had to wake up Will, who fell asleep in the car on the way home. Yet, I still captured their amazing personalities.

At 18months, Will your smile is infectious. You look mischievous and while your brother is usually the one who gets caught, something tells me you are the master mind behind it all. Oh and after 18 months of saying Ben is in blue, you decided to change that. You now always pick the blue outfit. Everyday.

Ben you smile like your sister. Tilt the head and give it your all. You give great hugs and have great determination. You love to play with play-doh and listen to music.

Above...Will is in white. Ben is in yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment