Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thing 1 & Thing 2




Today we are 27weeks! I passed my gestational diabetes test on the second round. This was a VERY exciting event, because everyone (including my doctor) assumed I would fail it. I still need to be aware of what I eat, but it will not be as strict as it was with Josie.

Today was also the Bemis Boy's shower. Our friend Nikki hosted the party and made it so much FUN! We played a couple cute games (one of which I won!) and enjoyed delicious food, great company, and adorable decorations. Nikki went above and beyond for these little guys.

We got so much great gear to put to use when these boys arrive. It is making me more and more anxious to meet them. I hope we can make it another 11 weeks so we have some healthy boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment