Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am clumsy...

I fell down the stairs yesterday at work. It was only 3 steps. I am 99% sure I didn't even hit my belly. I landed on my hands and scrapped my knee. I was so embarrassed that I got up fast, and ran away. (Ok busted, I can't run right now, but you get the idea).

Afterwards I drank some water to try and get the boys moving just to be safe. Of course it was a quiet time, so I couldn't get them to move. So I decided I better go into the hospital and make sure all is well. We got there at 11am, I ended up leaving after 7pm. They ran every test on me imaginable, which was good to be reassured all was well when I left. Baby B wasn't cooperating on his tests, so that took some time. Apparently, I was having some mild contractions when I arrived. After a couple of hours they didn't stop, they got a worse. So I got a shot to stop them, then another one, then another one. (Yes, 3 shots!) The contractions aren't necessarily linked to the fall. Just what my body decided to do at the time.

All is well now. I am staying home today, I feel so exhausted from being poked and prodded. But I am so grateful to know the boys are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment