Monday, January 7, 2013

My Boys

I'm behind on writing blogs.... I need to post about Christmas! But before I go to bed tonight, I wanted to record a few of the funny things the boys said today.

Will & Washington - We were backing out of the garage this morning and Will said to me, "Mom you remember Washington is #1?" We have Presidential flashcards and he loves to find Washington. When I said yes, he then said, "Yes, Washington is first and he looks like a vampire." It was very matter-of-factly.

I love you's -  Will told Ben (in a very sweet sing-song voice), "I love you Benny." To which Ben replied (while acting embarrassed), "Ah shucks!"

#1Fan -  We are getting ready to start basketball. Will keeps telling us after basketball he is playing football. He says it very enthusiastically and often. Today, Ben said, "Yes, and I will be your cheerleader!"

Sunshine - As I tucked Will into bed, I said "Will you are my life. I love you baby boy." Then he said, "Mama, you are my sunshine. I love you more." This is actually the second time Will has said this to me.... It melted me equally both times.


No comments:

Post a Comment