Friday, July 27, 2012

It's a Twin thing...

I've always heard about twins having a sixth sense . I've seen our boys show some examples of this, but nothing like the other day. Ben has been a little under the weather this week. One day he was crying because his tummy hurt. He just wasn't well. As I was dealing with comforting Ben, Will kept falling on the floor. He was fussing... and not just crocodile tears for attention as they both sometimes do. Finally I grabbed Will and frustratedly said, "Will what is your problem?!" To which he looked me in the eyes and said, "I hurt when Ben hurts. I am sad." That's when I realized those were real tears. Tears in pain, not tears that are for attention.

I should also say, Ben's medicine is kicking in and we have a follow up appointment next week. Let's hope for all of our sake he is back to his crazy pink loving self soon!

Happy Weekend Everyone...


Will & Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment