Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Brotherly Love


The boys have always been close. Not just by proximity, but they are two tight friends. A couple times a week I'll look in my rear view mirror to them holding hands. Will always says "Nice to meet you" while Ben prefers to say "Peace be with you".

They always wrestle. It's a daily event. It makes me nervous that when they start preschool in the fall that one of them will pin a new friend down out of love. The other day I was tickling Will and saying "I'm gonna get you!" Ben ran over and said, "No! My brudder. I lobe him." Then gave Will a hug and (out of love) yanked him out of my lap.

My favorite song I hear now is a little ditty Josie taught the boys. Take a look below. I'm sure at some point in their lives, maybe when they are arguing over who gets to drive the car, we can play this for the boys and use it as a reminder of the brotherly love.




No comments:

Post a Comment