Saturday, January 8, 2011

One day...

Will with his prized possession... the Elmo coloring book.


Ben rocking the mic


While I already posted our big new year's in Minnesota, I realized I didn't post anything about Christmas. So let me back track a bit, because one day you boys might just wonder "what did I get for Christmas when I was 16months old?!"

Christmas was magical. It was fun to see all 3 of you get excited when we went through the Jolly Holly lights tour. Every day we turned on the little Christmas tree and you two would point and say, "tree! tree! tree!" While Josie always found Holden (our Elf on a shelf) first, you two loved to show us where he was that day and wave to him.

While neither of you were ready to sit on Santa's lap this year (I totally persuaded you to give him a high five but the line was quickly drawn there), you both loved to show us where Santa was on Grandma and Grandpa's fireplace.

Oh and the almond bark dipped pretzels quickly became a delicious dessert for both of you. Not sure if there is another food at this time that got as many "more please" in sign language and verbally.

Out of all the gifts you got from Santa, I'd say Will's favorite was by far this Elmo coloring book. Ben's favorite gift was probably the microphone like the one at music class. Both boys love to say "boom boom boom" like Ms Deb does in music.

The gift you stole from your sister the most is probably her Tag Junior reading system. Which works out well, since right now I think she plays with your train set more than either of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment